Monday, April 07, 2008

Vox Populis:



Should I post the link here
to a PDF file version
of my much-heralded
much-delayed
lamented but lauded
Spiritual Self-Help
ANTHOLOGY book
(complete with
Foreword
and Afterword
by *me*
along with
several luminous
testimonials
from various
authors,
poetry elegantly
ornamenting
the entire
exercise
AND
several
surprises
along the way)

*OR*

Should I really
truly continue to
limit the readership
of this great book
to a bunch of
editors,
publishers
and the like
who have really
no other interest
than finding
a reason,
no matter how
trivial it might be,
to refuse this
project...?

*YOU*
let me know!

+++

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

Some votes tallied up, so far, in my sparetime...

3 YAYs
1 NAY

to the proposition to SHARE the link to the PDF file...


Dream on, rip-off artists!

;)

10:44 AM  
Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

I might share EXCERPTS though...!

Already did, in fact - somewhere on the web...!

Have fun looking for it, folks!

;)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home