Thursday, December 31, 2020

'Everyman's work..."



Literati Leprechauns... Literati Nosferatus... Literati Creatures... 
Ghostwriters... Underwriters... Twitwriters... 



"It is, actually, quite sad to behold... or to read, verily!"

Ah, but you wanna write ~ rrright? 



Every man's work,
whether it be literature
or music
or pictures
or architecture
or anything else,
is always a portrait of himself.
--- Samuel Butler
British writer.
(1835-1902)
free music
Deezer is DEAD.(*)

(*) = to me...


(STAN... *and* YouTube too!)


#ButThat'sAnotherStory 

5 Comments:

Blogger Ketutar said...

Very interesting blogs you have... and what a lot! I'll look at them more when I have time... all this hate mongering and world controlling to do... *sigh*

I love the way you have named them :-D

Hugs,
Ket

3:05 AM  
Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

Ah - thank you


I love variety and the topical approach.

No ''all eggs in the same basket'' nonsense for me, no!


Be seeing you!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Ser Saudável said...

Com tanta criatividade fluindo, seu

trabalho e claramente uma inspiracao.

Beautiful Way Of Spreading The Light!

Ser Saudavel.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

Muito obrigado, Ser Saudavel! :)

You spread the Light too - making others healthier!

Thanks for checking out my musings here - and elsewhere!


+++

6:25 PM  
Blogger Luminous (\ô/) Luciano™ said...

All right, literati ladies and gents - the demise of deezer is greatly exaggerated!

(Although I was mad at them enough to... I didn't do it!)

Only their playlist(s) died on my blog(s) - every single one of them and all 55 of them!

Yes...

(Beginning to see the motives to kill here...? Good.)

Though they're not to be embeddable anymore, they still exist - and the one that used to be here is to be found, listened to and enjoyed right here: http://www.deezer.com/playlist/3587420

(Please copy and paste the URL - because I am not in the mood to make it or transform it into a live link; I am still fuming here! In a mood to slay - literally! Here is the URL again: http://www.deezer.com/playlist/3587420 ... Thank you!)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home