Friday, December 04, 2020

Word!

 Countless words are written every year... 

Every month, every week ~ every damned day! 

The very same damned words - rewritten a million times; 

some paired up with new adjectives; others given new meanings... 

All weaved together to convey a semblance of... feeling. 

During this pandemic the world is living through now, 

a considerable number of them have been added to the overall total! 

As the numbers of would-be writers increased exponentially...! 

What else did you expect with everyone quarantining at once? 

Hey ~ even *I* thy luminous wordsmith here; 

even I finished revising a book project I had shelved indefinitely 

~ finished revising and polishing it during my five months away 

(a book project I finally consider finished and done - at long last! 

Which one is that, you ask? Here's a clue: it's a prequel...!) 

And you know it: I consider my books the only ones worth reading 

over any of the drivel pub-leechers have been stockpiling on...!



Yet I will be the first one to tell you... 

THE ONLY WORDS WORTH 
READING... 
MEDITATING... 
LIVING... 

are The Word 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home